Website Advanced Drainage Systems
Looking to start a new career? ADS is hiring for Yard Loaders in Eagle Grove, IA!
What’s in it for you?
- Complete Benefits Package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care), Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Programs, Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus (3 pay outs: 1st paycheck, 60 & 90)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays/Vacation Days, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty, Military Leave
- Rapid Career Growth Opportunities and Certifications
- Hands on Training
Monday – Friday, occasional Saturday
2nd shift start time 2:00pm +$.75 shift differential
A Yard Loader is responsible for safely and accurately loading and unloading all deliveries made and received by ADS. A Yard Loader must demonstrate safe and proper vehicle operation at all times. This position also interacts with company and non-company drivers as well as will-call customers and should display excellent customer service skills. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. Loaders report directly to the Yard Supervisor and/or Yard Manager.
- Safely operate a forklift and conduct preventative maintenance on forklifts and other machines in the plant
- Ensure quality by conducting final visual inspections and labeling all finished goods
- Promote good customer service skills when loading and unloading deliveries while minimizing errors
- Ensure proper product rotation and tracking of inventory levels
- Ability to learn and stay current on pipe specifications and packaging requirements
- Embrace a culture of safety. Communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries immediately
- Maintain a safe working environment that includes the consistent use of Personal Protection Equipment to ensure your safety
- Practice continuous improvement with regard to process and facility housekeeping
- Invest in your career with ADS. Build and maintain job skills and additional earning potential through company training programs
What Will Make You Successful:
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Energetic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic inventory management skills
- Previous forklift operation
- Ability to learn new skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in fluctuating temperatures.
- Position requires full range of body motion including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles.
- Ability to stand and be mobile throughout an 8-12-hour shift.
- Ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous warehouse, industrial or manufacturing experience
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com