Website Advanced Drainage Systems
Looking to start a new career? ADS is hiring for Plastic Manufacturing Technician’s in Eagle Grove, IA!
What’s in it for you?
- Complete Benefits Package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care), Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Programs, Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus (3 pay outs: 1st paycheck, 60 & 90)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays/Vacation Days, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty, Military Leave
- Rapid Career Growth Opportunities and Certifications
- Hands on Training
Schedule: 2, 2, 3 (meaning you only work 7 out of every 14 days)
2nd shift: 5:00pm – 5:00am +$.75 shift differential
This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required.
- Increased pay as our 12-hour shift will increase take-home pay as you’ll earn at least 8 hours of OT each pay period.
- Work-life balance, with more days off per month you’ll enjoy time away from work. You can plan your life around predictable schedules and extra days off for personal interests, hobbies, and wellness activities.
- Personal Savings as our 12-hour shift employees will have fewer workdays per week which mean fewer hours commuting and lower expenses related to getting to and from work. At ADS this equals six less trips to work per month.
A Plastic Manufacturing Technician is responsible for the packaging, labeling and visual quality inspection of all products produced on their respective production line. A Plastic Manufacturing Technician is also required to assist Line Operators with line start-ups, shutdowns and tooling changeovers. Partners closely with the Line Operator to meet established production goals.
- Ensure quality by conducting final visual inspections and labeling all finished goods
- Track quantity of units produced from the production line to ensure efficiency
- Utilize standard operating procedures to package pipe to be delivered to customers
- Maintain a safe working environment that includes the consistent use of Personal Protection Equipment to ensure your safety
- Assist with line tooling changes, start-ups, shutdowns and down-stream equipment set-up
- Ability to learn and stay current on pipe specifications and packaging requirements
- Embrace a culture of safety
- Practice continuous improvement which not only includes the line but also facility housekeeping
- Invest in your career with ADS. Build and maintain job skills and additional earning potential through company training programs
What Will Make You Successful:
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Energetic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new skills
- Team oriented
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in fluctuating temperatures.
- Position requires full range of body motion including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles.
- Ability to stand and be mobile throughout an 8-12-hour shift.
- Ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous industrial or manufacturing experience
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org