Date(s) - 05/07/2019
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Red Shed
Categories No Categories
Iowa Specialty Hospital is pleased to offer a Worker’s Comp Symposium.
Speakers and Topics:
- Managing Work Related Injuries by Dr. Charles Mooney, Iowa Specialty Hospital
- The Rotator Cuff and Biceps Tendon: Pathology, Treatment, and Rehabilitation by Dr. Andrew Odland, Iowa Specialty Hospital
- The Role of Physical Therapy in Successful Management of Work-Related Lower Back Injuries by John Kruzich, Athletico Physical Therapy
- How to Manage Conflict: A Guide to Avoid Litigation of Your Claim by Kent Smith & Lindsay Mills of Smith, Mills, and Shrock Law Firm
- Advanced registration is required.
- This event will count for:
* 4.0 Contact Hours will be awarded for this program by Iowa Central Community College, IBN Provider # 10 for RN’s.
* CCMC, CRCC and Texas Department of Ins. CEU’s will also be awarded for participating in the program.
- $5.00 cash is due at the door for CEU’s for RN’s.
- Lunch will be provided as well as morning refreshments.
Contact Heidi Watne at 515-571-4112 with questions or for additional information or register with the link below: